Monday, July 03, 2006

Hay Harvest

We are cutting, raking and baling some hay today.

Check out a video clip of Dad Baling!

I got a little happy and took 75 pictures so if you'd like to see a few more check out the Family Flickr

2 Comment(s):

At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pictures!! wow it's so flat where you all live!! Happy Independence Day!

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 9:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on this site!! :-) Took me a while to find the right URL haha...I kept going back to the old one and was wondering if you'd forgotten about it already. Anyway, glad I found it! It's really good to see that you guys are doing well and are as busy as ever. Can't wait to see more. Miss ya'll lots.
Love, Brandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home