Thursday, September 14, 2006

West Fest in Texas

Mom and Katrina enjoyed going to West, Texas for the Czech Festival on Labor Day Weekend.
Despite the horrible traffic and crazy drivers they had a safe trip and had a great time!
Heres some photos from their weekend:

Katrina with the National Miss.Czech/Slovak Queen (the one crowned at Wilber)

Posing for next years program at West Fest Grounds.

Isn't that the cutest lil' czech maiden you've ever saw?

2 Comment(s):

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!
That is so totaly the Cutest lil' czech maiden I have EVER seen....Come to think of....Do I know her...WOW! I think I do!
She looks like she's shrunk some though since the last time I saw her...Has she been drinking coffee?
I think that can make people shrink...Can't it?

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! they say everything is bigger in Texas, but I guess they were wrong..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home